With digital data continuing to grow at an estimated 80% each year and 140,000 hard drives crashing each week in the U.S. alone, backing up data is a critical task for everyone. We understand that your data is valuable, perhaps irreplaceable.
Gudroe Technology Group online backup service provides secure, encrypted, offsite backup and restoration of your files. This is a perfect solution for safeguarding your personal files, no matter what they contain. Our online backup service is easy-to-use, cost-effective and absolutely reliable. If online backup is not the solution for you, we have many other in-house options to suit your needs, and the pro’s to set it up for you.
Safely back up your critical data!
- Open/locked file support: Will back up your documents whether they’re open or closed.
- 256-bit SSL encryption: The same technology used by banks secures your data during the backup process.
- Automatic: Schedule the times to back up and does the rest.
- New and changed file detection: finds and saves the smallest changes.
- Backs up Outlook files: Disaster-proof email protection.
- Block-level incremental backup: After the initial backup, only backs up files that have been added or changed, making subsequent backups lightning fast.
- Works with Windows 7, 8, 10, Server and Mac OS X
- 24/7 Access to your data
- Easy and fast to restore your whole system or specific files
- Data encryption with your own personal encryption password
Desktop Licenses: $0.60/GB per month
Server Licenses: $0.60/GB per month